25 Dec 2013

Merry Christmas


I wanted to show you this year's new Christmas tree collection that I have been making for the last few monthly craft club gathering.  The larger tree is decorated with tiny wool hats, embroidery thread wrapped spools and button stacked tree shapes, all made by my own fair hands. The two amazing button trees are made by pinning buttons on a styrofoam cone shape sitting on a thread spool. They do look impressive, but boy do they require plenty of buttons.

The Christmas week is always hectic for me.  Our tradition for many years now has been to volunteer with the amazing charity Crisis, and this year is no different. A few days into time with Crisis at Christmas and I would like to wish you a warm, dry, safe and wonderful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment